Articles to bring when entering treatment
- Medications: 30-day supply of all prescribed medications with correct Name on prescription bottles. Any over-the-counter medications must come in an unopened container with a Dr. prescription as well.
- A list of all your prescribed medications.
- Casual clothing (approximately 6 changes, coat/jacket)
- Tennis shoes and shoes for the shower, flip flops, etc.
- Sheets (twin size)
- Towels (2), washcloths (2).
- Laundry soap
- Personal Hygiene items:
– Razor/shaving crème
– Mouthwash without alcohol
- Plastic clothes hangers